Saturday, May 3, 2014

[HUBNEWSLETTER] Newsletter Addendum: Fernwood Coupon

 

Hello,

When I tried to find the place to download the coupon for free admission to Fernwood, I had a very hard time.  I never could find it on the Better Homes and Garden site (I don't think it is there).

Here is a direct link:

image
coupon- | National Public Gardens Day
Presented by the American Public Gardens Association 351 Longwood Road, Kennett Square, PA 19348 Ph: 610.708.3010 - Fax: 610.444.3594
Preview by Yahoo

Hopefully this will work for anyone--I had to enter an email and ZIP to get access to the link.

If it doesn't work, go to http://www.nationalpublicgardensday.org/registration/coupon-3579 and search for Fernwood.  You'll be able to get to the link from there.

(Other gardens are also available like Frederick Meijer, etc.)



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___